Wishing you could buy a new home? Superior Rate Mortgage of New England has the mortgage brokers Massachusetts homebuyers trust. Our mortgage loan officers are ready to help you find the right loan. We are licensed in Connecticut, Florida, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island.
We offer a variety of loan programs:
- Conventional Loans: These loans aren’t guaranteed by FHA, USDA or VA. If you have great qualifications, you may get the best options.
- FHA Loans: FHA loans make it easier for buyers with a modest income or imperfect credit to qualify. These loans have a lower down payment and closing costs.
- First-Time Homebuyer Loans: Loans tailored to first-time homebuyers have lower down payments and closing costs. Our mortgage agents can help you choose the one that’s best for you.
- Help for Homeowners HARP: If you already own a home and your mortgage is worth more than the property, you may be able to modify the terms. Ask your mortgage advisor if you are a good candidate for HARP.
- Refinance Loans: Refinancing your mortgage is a great way to lower your interest rate or pay your loan faster. Our home loan broker can help you consider options.
- USDA Loans: If you want to buy a home in a rural or suburban area, try a USDA loan. These mortgages offer as much as 100% financing, with no closing costs.
- VA Loans: Our mortgage broker company can help determine if you qualify for a VA loan, which makes it easier for servicemembers and veterans to buy a home.
- Reverse Mortgage Loans: Borrow against the value of your home and receive a lump sum, money in monthly installments or other options. You don’t have to make payments — if you maintain the home, pay your taxes and insurance and don’t violate terms of the loan, you don’t pay the loan back until the home is no longer your primary residence.